Circular Economy as the key to sustainability
The manufacturing industry's answer to sustainability is the circular economy along its own value chain. The experience of TMG Consultants confirms that the fastest and most effective way to a more sustainable and yet economical enterprise is based on the foundation of the Circular Economy.
A professionally designed entry into the Circular Economy offers manufacturing companies a real opportunity to derive sustainable economic benefits from consistent ecological action. To achieve this, it is necessary to consider the model over the entire product life cycle and as part of a holistic transformation. We are happy to assist you in this transformation.
With the experience from numerous consulting projects as well as expert knowledge, TMG Consultants supports its clients in five essential areas on the way to the Circular Economy:
- Circular products
- Procurement of recycled raw materials
- Reverse Logistics
- Circular economy in production
- Digitalization of the Circular Economy
Circular economy requires products that can be reclyled
- How must products be designed in order to survive in a circular economic model?
- What conflicts of objectives arise with the current orientation of product design?
- What adjustments does this require in product development and product strategy?
- What success criteria must be considered in product development?
- In which areas do companies need to build up competence?
Procurement as an essential basis for circular products
- What contribution can procurement make in the context of the circular economy?
- How sensible is it to make greater use of recycled materials in the future?
- What are the particularities of secondary raw materials and recyclable materials?
- How can suppliers be found in the short term who have suitable recyclates in their range and can be considered as partners?
- How can artificial intelligence be used to find the right suppliers?
Basic prerequisite for remanufacturing processes – efficient reverse logistics
- Why is reverse logistics so important in the Circular Economy?
- What distinguishes it from normal logistics?
- What are the success factors to consider when setting up reverse logistics?
- Which types of reverse logistics are suitable for which circular economy model?
- How can optimal reverse logistics be set up?
Production processes as the key to a successful circular economy
- What is the role of production in the context of the circular economy?
- What possibilities and concepts are there for "production" to design and establish closed material cycles?
- Which strategic questions do companies have to answer in order to approach the circular economy in a well-founded manner?
- What prerequisites must be created to make the circular economy possible?
- What stumbling blocks and success factors need to be taken into account?
Digitization as an enabler for a successful circular economy model
- What is the role of digitalization in the Circular Economy?
- Which challenges of the Circular Economy require a stronger focus on digital solutions?
- What potential does digitization offer manufacturing companies on their way to the Circular Economy?
- Which digital solutions are suitable as enablers for the Circular Economy and which use cases are conceivable?
- What added value does a specially adapted PLM deliver in a circular economy model?